Prime Medical College
Top Reason Why You Choose Prime Medical College
Prime Medical College is a prestigious Private Medical College in Bangladesh. In the past few years many Indian students have successfully enrolled their seats in the best medical college in Bangladesh. MBBS in Bangladesh is inexpensive and easily available to Indian students. Other benefits of the MBBS course are available to students. The private Prime Medical College offers a five-year MBBS program. The World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC) recognize the MBBS degree. Students receive the best education and the best facilities at the college.
In Bangladesh, Prime Medical College is one of the best options for MBBS. The primary reasons are as follows:
Similar to other developed nations, the nature of the foundation, education, and convenience are the same.
Bangladesh MBBS degrees are recognized by MCI/NMC, India. Cracking FMGE will get you registered with the state medical board.
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Neuro-medicine, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Radiology & Imaging, and Dentistry are among the faculty at the college
The culture is the same as in India. The environment and climate are also substantially similar.
Medical degrees issued by Bangladesh Medical University or Colleges are globally recognized and enable Indian students to practice medicine in India and other countries abroad.
The climate of India and Bangladesh are almost the same, so diseases are almost the same and because of the same diseases, Bangladesh followed the same books as India.
Located in a quiet area that encourages students to concentrate well.
The safety and protection of people are guaranteed on campus.
In Prime Medical College of Bangladesh the medium of teaching is English. There is no language exam. A large number of Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, etc. students are already studying there. The local language used there is Bengali, English, and Hindi.
About Prime Medical College
Prime Medical College is a prestigious Private Medical College in Pirzabad, Bangladesh, on the western outskirts of Rangpur. Md Akkas Ali Sarker founded the organization in 2008. It is regarded as one of the best medical schools in Bangladesh. Shahina Akhtar, Principal Md. Noor Islam and a dynamic team of excellent professors and staff lead the College. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) has approved its MBBS degree, which is affiliated with Rajasahi University.
By incorporating cutting-edge teaching methods, contemporary and innovative activities, and opportunities for students to represent the college in various national and international scientific forums with outstanding professors who open their eyes to a new world, the college’s primary goal is to provide a holistic education. It provides its kids with an educational and stimulating environment. The academic building, boys’ and girls’ dormitories, and the 750-bed Prime Medical College Hospital with a teaching hospital are all located in the seven-story structure. The Nursing College and Medical Institute occupy the same campus.
Prime Medical College Syllabus
Bangladesh MBBS syllabus is similar to India. In medical colleges in Bangladesh, the years/courses are referred to as “phases.” MBBS students would go for a year of internship in the country after finishing 5 years/phases. The syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh follows the National Medical Commission’s recommendations and is modeled after a medical University in India.
|1st Phase||1.5 Year|
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year|
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year|
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year|
Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
Prime Medical College Eligibility criteria
Every applicant who aspires to be admitted to Prime Medical College should take into consideration the eligibility requirements of the Prime Medical College.
- The students must have complied to sit for the 10+2 exam at the recognized university or school.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 4
% of Marks
80.00 – 100.00
4.00 – 4.99
70.00 – 79.99
3.50 – 3.99
60.00 – 69.99
3.00 – 3.49
50.00 – 59.99
2.00 – 2.99
40.00 – 49.99
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
Admission Procedure Of Prime Medical College 2022-23
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to the college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
- Passport, Pan Card & Aadhar Card
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies of passport-size color photographs with white backgrounds
7) Pay the rest due amount of 1st-year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before the visa
9) At the end, the student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
Prime Medical College Fees Structure 2023
Fee Structure for the session 2023
Total college course fees for 5 years MBBS course US$ 41,000.00 including Accommodation, ICT, RFST & Study Tour.
Fee details for regular students:
|Description||Amount (in USD)|
|Tuition fee (US$ 200 x 60 months)||12,000.00|
|Hostel Fee (US$ 600 x 5 years) per seat||3,000.00|
|Hostel admission fee||500.00|
Note: Three students share a hostel room.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment||5th Installment|
|11,500 USD At the time of Admission||6,500 USD by 30 Nov 2023||6,500 USD by 30 Nov 2024||6,500 USD by 30 Nov 2025||6,500 USD by 30 Nov 2026|
Prime Medical College Life for Indian Students
MBBS in Bangladesh has constantly been the maximum looked-after and low-priced alternative for aspiring medical doctors from India. Every year, nearly 600 Indian college students tour Bangladesh for their scientific studies. MBBS in Bangladesh is a great preference for Indian students. It is budget-friendly for Indian citizens. MBBS in Prime Medical College has emerged as the top choice for Indian students for the following reasons:
- Prime Medical College hostels serve Indian food, so Indian students who pursue Prime Medical College admissions do not experience a big change in their lifestyle.
- In Bangladesh’s best private and medical colleges, 25% of places are reserved for Indian students, so there are more opportunities in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the hospital facility to its enrolled students.
- Medical degrees issued by Bangladesh Medical University or Colleges are globally recognized and enable Indian students to practice medicine in India and other countries abroad.
- There are no additional entrance examinations required.
- The living cost in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- Indian food (veg & non-veg) is easily available there.
Frequently Asked Questions For Prime Medical College 2023
PMCH is one of the most prestigious colleges in the country, known for its academic excellence and up-to-date study structure. The university has affiliated with the college, which has been approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and the Medical Council of India.
The Prime Medical College offers 24-hour Internet access on campus and in the hostel.