Delta Medical College
Top Reason Why You Choose Delta Medical College
Delta Medical College has international students from India, Nepal, Myanmar, the United States, and Nigeria. The DLMS course curriculum meets the requirements of the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM & DC), a registered body for doctors in Bangladesh. Representatives from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dhaka University, and the Trustee Board make up the governing body of DLMS. Indian students are eligible to apply for NOC/Eligibility Certificate from MCI because Dhaka University is approved by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- In Bangladesh, Delta Medical College is one of the best options for MBBS. The primary reasons are as follows:
- The MBBS program at Delta Medical College is financially viable and reasonably priced.
- The college is worth it because it is recognized by WHO. In order to further the student’s education and knowledge, guest lectures are also planned.
- The culture is the same as in India. The environment and climate are also substantially similar.
- At Delta Medical College of Bangladesh, the medium of teaching is English. There is no language exam. A large number of Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, etc. students are already studying there. The local language used there is Bengali, English, and Hindi.
- There is the assurance of high-quality clinical practices.
- The college has top-notch facilities like excellent laboratories, large classrooms, departmental museums, libraries, reading rooms, research rooms, cafeterias, sports complexes, and other facilities.
About Delta Medical College
Delta Medical College Mirpur is a private medical college that began its journey in 2006 with the goal of producing human doctors who are professional and ethical. Professor Dr. Syed Mukkaram Ali founded it. He is the journey’s navigator and an internationally renowned histopathologist. This medical college is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh’s capital city. Dhaka, like all other metropolis cities, serves as Bangladesh’s educational, administrative, and financial hub. Dhaka is well-known for its art fairs and spiritual gatherings. The college offers a five-year Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree (MBBS).
Every year, thousands of MBBS students hope to gain admission to Delta Medical College. It is well known for its scholarly research endeavors and high level of professional practice. It provides numerous opportunities for students to grow and develop in a supportive environment. It is well-equipped with cutting-edge teaching techniques and modern tools to help students better understand the subject. Delta Medical College (DLMS) has international students from India, Nepal, Myanmar, the United States, and Nigeria.
Delta Medical College Syllabus
Bangladesh MBBS syllabus is similar to India. In medical colleges in Bangladesh, the years/courses are referred to as “phases.” MBBS students would go for a year of internship in the country after finishing 5 years/phases. The syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh follows the National Medical Commission’s recommendations and is modeled after a medical University in India.
|1st Phase||1.5 Year|
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year|
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year|
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year|
Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
Delta Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Every applicant who aspires to be admitted to Delta Medical College should take into consideration the eligibility requirements of the Delta Medical College.
- The students must have complied to sit for the 10+2 exam at the recognized university or school.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 3.50
% of Marks
80.00 – 100.00
4.00 – 4.99
70.00 – 79.99
3.50 – 3.99
60.00 – 69.99
3.00 – 3.49
50.00 – 59.99
2.00 – 2.99
40.00 – 49.99
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
Admission Procedure Of Delta Medical College 2023
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to the college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
- Passport, Pan Card & Aadhar Card
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies of passport-size color photographs with white backgrounds
7) Pay the rest due amount of 1st-year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before the visa
9) At the end, the student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
Delta Medical College Fees Structure 2023
Total Course Fees (MBBS) US$ 47,500.00
Mode of Payment:
a) At the time of admission (Must pay within 30-11-2022)
b) Within 31st December of 2023
c) Within 31st December of 2024
d) Within 31st December of 2025
Admission Fees, Five years Tuition Fees, Hostel & Four exam. Fees are included in this payment.
Food cost to be paid by the students himself (Canteen/Restaurant/Mess), all payment is non refundable.
You have to pay the fees by TT/DD/Pay order in favour of Delta Medical College.
Bank Accounts Detail are bellow-
Account Name: Delta Medical College.
Account No.2216-01-0000902, Bank Name: BASIC Bank Limited, Mirpur Branch, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh. Swift Code: BKSIBDDH022. City Bank A/C-36022105 & Swift Code: CITYUS33.N.B
- Student who fails to come out successful during a regular period of 5 years will become irregular. They have to pay US$2,000.00 (Two thousand US Dollar) as session fees and hostel charge per year in addition to usual monthly tuition fees US$100 (one hundred US$).
- If any students fails to pay the yearly fees in due time he/she will have to pay an amount US$50.00 as fine every month in addition to the yearly fees.
- Student will be paid BDT15,000/- (Fifteen Thousands BDT) per month as Internship honorarium.
Delta Medical College Life for Indian Students
MBBS in Bangladesh has constantly been the maximum looked after and low-priced alternative for aspiring medical doctors from India. Every year, nearly 500 Indian college students tour Bangladesh for their scientific studies. MBBS in Bangladesh is a great preference for Indian students. It is budget-friendly for Indian citizens. MBBS in Delta Medical College has emerged as the top choice for Indian students for the following reasons:
- Delta Medical College hostels serve Indian food, so Indian students who pursue Delta Medical College admissions do not experience a big change in their lifestyle.
- In Bangladesh’s best private and medical colleges, 25% of places are reserved for Indian students, so there are more opportunities in Bangladesh.
- Indian food (veg & non-veg) is easily available there.
- The college provides the hospital facility to its enrolled students.
- Medical degrees issued by Bangladesh Medical University or Colleges are globally recognized and enable Indian students to practice medicine in India and other countries abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions For Delta Medical College 2023
Since many years, DMC has maintained a positive reputation for its superiority in academics and professional experience, making it the top institution in the entire nation.
English is the primary language of education at the Delta Medical College for MBBS students.