Top Reasons Why You Choose Kazakhstan For MBBS Course
Kazakhstan is an excellent destination for international students interested in studying medicine at one of the country’s medical universities. It is an opportunity to advance your medical career. Kazakhstan, as we all know, is the most desired location for medical students. Despite the fact that Kazakhstan has many universities, the Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University is the most popular among students. It is considered Kazakhstan’s oldest medical university.
Aspiring physicians from all over the world are now even closer to realizing their goals of becoming world-class doctors thanks to the development of scientific technologies and the medical education system at Kazakhstan medical universities. Some Indian students are enrolled in Kazakhstan medical schools to earn international medical degrees and practice medicine in their preferred nations. So, get in touch with Innovidya right away if you want to join one as well!
The reasons why you should attend this college for your MBBS are outlined below:-
- One of the genuine advantages of considering MBBS in Kazakhstan is the cost factor. You will discover that education costs less than some of India’s private medical colleges
- Universities that are well-known to the National Medical Commission, WDOMS, ECFMG, FAIMER, and so on.
- A great balance between theoretical studies and practical learning experience.
- For financial reasons or for other reasons, many students look for part-time work. Since colleges offer minimal maintenance jobs, there is no compelling incentive to visit homes for internships. You must fill out an application.
- Indian students can easily enroll at Kazakhstan medical colleges because English is the language of instruction there.
- Organizations like MCI and WHO recognize that Kazakhstan has a large number of government-funded medical colleges.
MBBS In Kazakhstan For Indian Students
For many Indian and international students who want to complete their medical education, MBBS in Kazakhstan is an excellent option. Kazakhstan, like India, is a popular destination for medical students. As a result of bilingual research and diverse practice, Indians are treated with adoration and regard in Kazakhstan. It is one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world, and it exposes students to the world while also exploring life and well-known issues. As a result, a student should not consider studying medicine in Kazakhstan. For the following reasons, MBBS in Kazakhstan has emerged as the top choice for Indian students:
- Numerous universities affiliated with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Medical Council of India (MCI), and other national organizations advocated for doctors to practice medicine wherever they want. The degree is legal all over the world.
- Multiple colleges have an Indian mess, so any Indian student has no problem with their life.
- The National Medical Board approves a significant number of medical colleges in Kazakhstan selected by Indian students.
- Medical colleges and universities in Bangladesh do not ask for donations, they do direct admission to MBBS courses. There is no need to give any language test.
- MBBS price structure in Kazakhstan is better compared to the MBBS price in India.
- Indian students are not required to take any entrance exams to get into Kazakhstan Medical Colleges. However, the NEET UG qualification exam is mandatory.
Is Kazakhstan Good For MBBS Course?
MBBS in Kazakhstan is an excellent option for Indian students seeking an affordable medical education in an international setting. Kazakhstan, a country in Central Asia, is one of the safest places to study medicine abroad this year, with over 5,000 students enrolling.
Most Important Documents Required For MBBS In Kazakhstan
- Need a copy of your passport.
- Valid mark sheets of classes 10 and 12.
- Students Birth certificate.
- Important thing is the NEET scorecard.
Think Before You Choose MBBS In Kazakhstan
There are lots of advantages to studying MBBS In Kazakhstan as well as there are some disadvantages. Some Disadvantages of MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Some universities accept an excessive number of students, likely to result in overcrowding.
- When a student moves to a new country, the local culture, languages, and people may cause homesickness. When people are unfamiliar with their surroundings and a new culture, they tend to become introverts and avoid social situations.
- For about three months of the year, the temperature drops below zero. Typically, the snowiest months are December through February. Because of the cold environment, some students find it difficult to settle in Kazakhstan.
- From 2012 to 2014, the passing rate in Kazakhstan was 18%. In comparison, the Philippines and Bangladesh, as well as Russia and Ukraine, passed at a lower rate.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2023-2024
- Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result.
- Offer Letter has to be issued from the College within 7-10 working days.
- Pay booking fees direct to college account within 7-10 days
- Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
- Passport, Pan Card & Aadhar Card
- 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
- 20 copies passport size color photograph with white background
- Pay the rest due amount of 1st year fees.
- Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before visa
- At the end, the student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
Fees Of Top Medical Colleges In Kazakhstan 2023-24
|University Name||Total Tuition fee in USD||Total Tuition fee in INR||Hostel Fees|
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University||26,000 USD||19,07,035 INR||Include|
|Semey State Medical University||22,300 USD||16,35,649 INR||Include|
|Kazakh National Medical University||23,100 USD||16,94,240 INR||Include|
|Karaganda Medical University||22,300 USD||16,35,649 INR||Include|
|Astana Medical University||23,050 USD||16,90,636 INR||Include|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||23,850 USD||17,49,300 INR||Include|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||22,700 USD||16,65,100 INR||Include|
|Al-Farabi Kazak National University||26,000 USD||19,07,160 INR||Include|
|Kokshetau State University||21,000 USD||15,40,340 INR||Include|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University||24,600 USD||18,04,400 INR||Include|
|North Kazakhstan State University||21,000 USD||15,40,340 INR||Include|
|University Of International Business||21,900 USD||16,06,350 INR||Include|
|Caspian International School Of Medicine||19,200 USD||14,08,180 INR||Include|
Why Choose Innovidya For MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan?
Innovidya, a pioneer and one of India’s fastest-growing overseas education facilitators, was founded in 2017. Over 500 Indian students have been successfully placed overseas in prestigious medical universities and colleges so far by our organization. The best aspect is that Innovidya offers knowledgeable consultants and admissions specialists that can provide tailored advice to students and parents about applying to MBBS courses in Bangladesh.If you need any kind of information; don’t hesitate just Contact Us.
Career Counseling: Innovidya, aims to help you face the challenges of your career. Connect with our specialists for excellent career counseling which permits you to select the best university in Bangladesh. Our certified experts may want to assist you to recognize your middle personality and recognize yourself, helping you address environmental challenges.
Admission Guidance: There are over 70 colleges in Bangladesh that provide similar courses that you want to study… How will you decide which college is the most suitable for you? Our expert provides you with admission advice according to your profile, area of interest, and academic grades. They’re completely trained and ready to help you with the admission requirements which consist of an application process.
Documentation: Bangladesh admission is not easy for all. Students take admitted to other countries and the whole admission process has a specific way. We help you with the verifications, interpretations, and various documentation methodologies of the understudy which are required to finish the confirmation technique.
Finance Assistance: Innovidya helps our understudies in getting cash trade. We ensure that our understudies get the most ideal swapping scale. We have tie-ups with different Banks & Forex Companies that give the understudies a Forex Card at the season of take-off.
Education Loan: Most public sector banks and private banks offer schooling loans to students. Sanctioned loans may be used to cover university charges, books, devices, journey prices, and the purchase of computer systems. We assist you to connect with the bank that permits you to get the schooling loan in your research.
Visa Assistance: Innovidya Applying for a student visa is not difficult. Our dedicated team is familiar with student visa applications and will offer help and guidance in all your applications. We help to complete all required paperwork for a student visa. Our advisors will also carefully review the documentation and make sure everything is in order before submitting it.
Scholarships Assistance: Every year, Bangladesh provides a scholarship on the basis of academic merit. Innovidya has a unique set of resources to guide the whole process step by step.
Post Departure Services:
- We went with our understudies from the Airport to the University.
- We give the settlement offices to our understudies till they get a lodging room.
- We help you in your lodging enlistment and distribute the room.
- We help you with the last documentation in the College.
- We assist you to get a new Sim Card.
- We help you with visa expansion whenever required.
- We encourage giving visas to the guardians to visit (if necessary).
- We help you in getting air tickets during the entire time of the study.
- During the season of crisis, complete help is given.
Scholarships are available for MBBS students in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is a well-known destination for medical examinations in English for international students, particularly Indian students, due to the low Kazakhstan MBBS fees; most medical colleges are government institutions with top global rankings. The central issue is that WHO and the PMC approve all medical colleges, Kazakhstan is surrounded by five sovereign states, and Kazakhstan is a mainstream, unitary established republic.
Kazakhstan’s formal name is the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is a transcontinental country primarily located in Central Asia. It has a small portion in Europe west of the Ural River. Its land area is 2,724,900 square kilometers (1,052,100 square miles), and it shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south, as well as a large portion of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Mongolia is not bordered by Kazakhstan, despite being only 37 kilometers apart; it is separated by a short section of the Russian-Chinese border.
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country, ranking ninth in size. It has a population of 18.8 million people and one of the lowest population densities in the world, with less than 6 people per square km (15 people per sq mi). Since 1997, Kazakhstan’s capital has been Nur-Sultan, formerly known as Astana. It was relocated from Almaty, the country’s largest city. Nomadic groups and empires have historically inhabited the territory of Kazakhstan.
FAQ For MBBS In Kazakhstan 2023-24
After completing their MBBS in Kazakhstan, students can continue on to the PG level (MD/MS) in the United States without taking the MCI Test. It is applicable all over the world.
50% is required for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan’s official currency is the Tenge, which is less expensive than Indian Rupee. Commodity prices are comparable to those in Indian metropolises.