About Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College is a well-known medical school located in the old town of Dhaka. Dhaka National Medical was established in 1994. November 25, 2006. DNMC operates under the rules and regulations established by the Dhaka University, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The college now features a new 11-story university building with adequate parking facilities. Students from Dhaka National Medical College can register with the General Medical Council of United Kingdom. Dhaka National Medical College Library is one of the pioneer libraries in Bangladesh in phrases of complete collections, kind of offerings, up to date technology, professionally skilled manpower, consumer schooling, provider advertising and marketing and so forth. it’s miles backbone of the studies and development activities of DNMC. The library is a fundamental part of the college and designed to satisfy the statistics, studies, and curriculum needs of its students, faculty and group of workers members. in the First Batch, 63 medical students were given admitted within the college in 1994-95 session. on this session 2019-2020, 130 college students have admitted in twenty sixth batch. Already a total 1804 graduate medical doctors were passed from the university and they are running with fame in domestic and abroad.
Dhaka National Medical College Syllabus
|1st Phase||1.5 Year||Anatomy
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year||Community Medicine
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year||Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
Bangladesh Medical College Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
- Secondary School/Class-10 examination passed not before 2018.
- Higher Secondary/ Class-12 examination passed not before 2021.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 3.50
|GPA||% of Marks|
|5.00||80.00 – 100.00|
|4.00 – 4.99||70.00 – 79.99|
|3.50 – 3.99||60.00 – 69.99|
|3.00 – 3.49||50.00 – 59.99|
|2.00 – 2.99||40.00 – 49.99|
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-10 exam, only top 5 subjects are considered. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in top 5 subjects)/5.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates in original at the time of admission.
- For further details, if any, applicants may contact:
Innovidya Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Dhaka National Medical College Admission Procedure 2022-23
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result to Dhaka National Medical College.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the Bangladesh Medical College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies passport size color photograph with white background
7) Pay rest due amount of 1st year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before visa
9) At the end student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
Dhaka National Medical College Fees Structure 2022-23
Admission Fees USD $ 30,000
Tuition Fees: First month to until passing the course, USD $ 300/Month
Hostel & Food Charge, USD $100/Month
My parents were not friendly with the abroad studies but after meeting with Innovidya, today I am studying in BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh. I am thankful to them for their encouragement. They were always in the core of my heart.
Thanks to Innovidya. They helped me so much and I have my Ukrainian student visa because of their excellent visa documentation. Extremely, their direction was brilliant and I am happy that I found the correct consultancy to manage me in the right direction of my career.
I am studying in BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh. It’s a college of discipline and quality. I thanks to Innovidya for choosing this college for me.
I would prescribe Innovidya to whoever is searching for abroad studies. The best consultancy I have seen up until now. The advisors are proficient and supportive. Generally amazing administration. They are viable and don’t give false expectation.
Md. Ashif Ali
I was looking for a good abroad consultancy who can guide me in my higher education. Then I came in contact with the Innovidya. The consultants are very helpful and take all the responsibilities of my admission. The best part is they help me to get student visa in a very short period of time. Awesome experience.
I have taken admission in Gazi Medical College, Bangladesh through Innovidya. We had to take no trouble for the admission and other document processing as things were crystal clear to us. Thanks to them.
Innovidya made my dream come true. Best consultancy with effortless and wonderful opportunities to study in abroad with all cooperation.
Innovidya made my dream come true. They have shown me the new life. They have not only taken care of my academics but also solve every single issue of mine.
Being a female, my parents were scared about abroad studies but Innovidya makes it possible. My heartiest thanks to them. Now I am closer to my dream.
Jahangir Alam Khan
Innovidya is the best medical admission consultancy for MBBS in Bangladesh. I thank to fil so much of encouragement in me to pursue my dream.
My dream to become a doctor and serve the society. I came to know about Innovidya through an advertisement on ABP Ananda and they make my dream come true.