About Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College was founded in the academic year 1999-2000 by Prime Minister Janonetri Sheikh Hasina, daughter of the Father of the Nation and protector of democracy. The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is an undertaking of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), and it is governed by a Governing Body comprised of representatives from the governing board, the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), the University of Dhaka, and the Bangladesh government. In the academic year 1999-2000, it began its adventure with 50 pupils. Currently, we have around 978 students, with 140 students admitted each academic session, with a maximum of 50% foreign students. Fifteen batches of students have already qualified as doctors, fourteen batches have completed internship training, and the fifteenth batches are currently undergoing internship training at Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital (HFRCMCH), a tertiary care hospital with 720 beds that provides clinical services in all fields of medicine. The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College and Hospital is situated on 8.10 acres of land at 1, Eskaton Garden Road, Dhaka-1000, in a tranquil and beautiful atmosphere in the centre of Dhaka metropolis. The construction of a new contemporary six-story academic building with all modern amenities, spanning a huge area of one lac twenty-three thousand square feet, has already been finished, and academic activities have already begun at all levels.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Syllabus
|1st Phase||1.5 Year||Anatomy
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year||Community Medicine
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year||Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
- Secondary School/Class-10 examination passed not before 2019.
- Higher Secondary/ Class-12 examination passed not before 2021.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 3.50
|GPA||% of Marks|
|5.00||80.00 – 100.00|
|4.00 – 4.99||70.00 – 79.99|
|3.50 – 3.99||60.00 – 69.99|
|3.00 – 3.49||50.00 – 59.99|
|2.00 – 2.99||40.00 – 49.99|
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-10 exam, only top 5 subjects are considered. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in top 5 subjects)/5.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates in original at the time of admission.
- For further details, if any, applicants may contact:
Innovidya Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Admission Procedure 2022-23
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the Bangladesh Medical College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies passport size color photograph with white background
7) Pay rest due amount of 1st year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before visa
9) At the end student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Fees Structure 2022-23
- Admission Fee : US $ 24,250
- Government & Dhaka University Registration Fee & others : US $ 4,000
To be paid at the time of Admission Total US $ : US $ 28,250
- Tuition fee: Monthly 300 US $ (three hundred) to be paid within the 10th day of each month.
- Internship training allowance with Misc. College expenses to be paid within
6 (six) months from admission. (Internship allowance is refundable) : US $ 4,000
- Clinical Training fee: US$ 300/- (three hundred) to be paid every year from 3rd year to 5th year for the purpose of clinical training.
- Field visit / Study tour fee: 20,000/- (Twenty thousand BDT) to be paid in 3rd year.
My parents were not friendly with the abroad studies but after meeting with Innovidya, today I am studying in BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh. I am thankful to them for their encouragement. They were always in the core of my heart.
Thanks to Innovidya. They helped me so much and I have my Ukrainian student visa because of their excellent visa documentation. Extremely, their direction was brilliant and I am happy that I found the correct consultancy to manage me in the right direction of my career.
I am studying in BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh. It’s a college of discipline and quality. I thanks to Innovidya for choosing this college for me.
I would prescribe Innovidya to whoever is searching for abroad studies. The best consultancy I have seen up until now. The advisors are proficient and supportive. Generally amazing administration. They are viable and don’t give false expectation.
Md. Ashif Ali
I was looking for a good abroad consultancy who can guide me in my higher education. Then I came in contact with the Innovidya. The consultants are very helpful and take all the responsibilities of my admission. The best part is they help me to get student visa in a very short period of time. Awesome experience.
I have taken admission in Gazi Medical College, Bangladesh through Innovidya. We had to take no trouble for the admission and other document processing as things were crystal clear to us. Thanks to them.
Innovidya made my dream come true. Best consultancy with effortless and wonderful opportunities to study in abroad with all cooperation.
Innovidya made my dream come true. They have shown me the new life. They have not only taken care of my academics but also solve every single issue of mine.
Being a female, my parents were scared about abroad studies but Innovidya makes it possible. My heartiest thanks to them. Now I am closer to my dream.
Jahangir Alam Khan
Innovidya is the best medical admission consultancy for MBBS in Bangladesh. I thank to fil so much of encouragement in me to pursue my dream.
My dream to become a doctor and serve the society. I came to know about Innovidya through an advertisement on ABP Ananda and they make my dream come true.