IBN Sina Medical College
Top Reason Why Choose IBN Sina Medical College
The private IBN Sina Medical College offers a five-year MBBS program. The World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC) both recognize the MBBS degree. Students receive the best education and the best facilities at the college.
In Bangladesh, IBN Sina Medical College is one of the best options for MBBS. The primary reasons are as follows:
- IBN Sina Medical College was created to provide medical students with a broad-based education and professional development.
- To provide a broad understanding of the country’s community and economic conditions, imbuing them with value and a desire to improve it through the application of professional attitudes, manners, and skills.
- Language barriers do not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the college campus, which is beneficial in avoiding language barriers.
- The MBBS program at Marks Medical College is financially viable and reasonably priced.
- The institute provides world-class advanced educational excellence and research.
- At IBN Sina Medical College of Bangladesh, the medium of teaching is English. There is no language exam. A large number of Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, etc. students are already studying there. The local language used there is Bengali, English, and Hindi.
- The culture is the same as in India. The environment and climate are also substantially similar.
IBN Sina Medical College & Hospital
ISMC (IBN Sina Medical College) is a private medical school in Bangladesh that was founded in 2005. It is situated in Dhaka’s Kallyanpur area of Mirpur Model Thana. IBN Sina Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and is accredited by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s competent authority. The college is one of the best options for students interested in studying medicine in Bangladesh.
The 14-story building that houses the college also houses a teaching hospital with 250 beds. A second 16-story hospital on campus is being built, which will add 500 beds. The presence of a hospital on campus allows students to closely examine disease patterns and gain hands-on experience with the workings of Bangladesh’s healthcare system. The hospitals also ensure that students have access to medical care in the event of an emergency while studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
IBN Sina Medical College Syllabus
Bangladesh MBBS syllabus is similar to India. In medical colleges in Bangladesh, the years/courses are referred to as “phases.” MBBS students would go for a year of internship in the country after finishing 5 years/phases. The syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh follows the National Medical Commission’s recommendations and is modeled after a medical University in India.
|1st Phase||1.5 Year|
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year|
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year|
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year|
Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
IBN Sina Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Every applicant who aspires to be admitted to IBN Sina Medical College should take into consideration the eligibility requirements of the IBN Sina Medical College.
- The students must have complied to sit for the 10+2 exam at the recognized university or school.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 3.50
% of Marks
80.00 – 100.00
4.00 – 4.99
70.00 – 79.99
3.50 – 3.99
60.00 – 69.99
3.00 – 3.49
50.00 – 59.99
2.00 – 2.99
40.00 – 49.99
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
Admission Procedure Of IBN Sina Medical College 2023
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to the college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
- Passport, Pan Card & Aadhar Card
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies of passport-size color photographs with white backgrounds
7) Pay the rest due amount of 1st-year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before the visa
9) At the end, the student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
If you need any kind of information just visit our Youtube Channel or Call on +91 9051772121
IBN Sina Medical College Fees Structure 2023
Five Years MBBS Course Fees (Package) $40,000
- For Seat Booking $10,000
- At the time of admission $16,000
- Rest of $14,000 will be paid in 10 (Ten) equal installments at the rate of $1,400 at six months intervals after admission.
- Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable within one month after admission which is not included in the above fees.
- Intern Fees of $2350 not included in the above fees.
- The Professional Exam Fees (Approximately $600) are not included in the above fees.
- Hostel lodging fee monthly $60 equivalent BDT to be paid within 10 days of running month.
- Food, Utility bill & Other personal expenses are excluded from the above fees, which would be paid by the student on monthly basis.
- Utility charge for hostel monthly pay $20 equivalent BDT has to be paid within 10 days of the running month (if AC is used additional charge should be paid).
IBN Sina Medical College Life for Indian Students
MBBS in Bangladesh has constantly been the maximum looked after and low priced alternative for aspiring medical doctors from India. Every year, nearly 600 Indian college students tour Bangladesh for their scientific studies. MBBS in Bangladesh is a great preference for Indian students. It is budget-friendly for Indian citizens. MBBS in IBN Sina Medical College has emerged as the top choice for Indian students for the following reasons:
- IBN Sina Medical College hostels serve Indian food, so Indian students who pursue IBN Sina Medical College admissions do not experience a big change in their lifestyle.
- In Bangladesh’s best private and medical colleges, 25% of places are reserved for Indian students, so there are more opportunities in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the hospital facility to its enrolled students.
- Medical degrees issued by Bangladesh Medical University or Colleges are globally recognized and enable Indian students to practice medicine in India and other countries abroad.
- In IBN Sina Medical College; there are no additional entrance examinations required.
- The living cost in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- Indian food (veg & non-veg) is easily available there.
There are also Best Colleges Like,
Dhaka National Medical College, Southern Medical College, Popular Medical College, Rangpur Medical College, Bangladesh Medical College, Prime Medical College, Enam Medical College, Delta Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions For IBN Sina Medical College 2023
There are, without a doubt, better colleges than IBN Sina Medical College in terms of campus recruitment, higher quality education, a better college campus, a better environment, and so on.
Bright Educational Service, which has India’s top most direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad, is the right place for you if you are looking for direct admission to Ibn Sina Medical College.