East West Medical College
Top Reason Why Choose East West Medical College
Dhaka University, the government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, has accredited and recognized East West Medical College and Hospital. Several medical council bodies have also approved the East West Medical College and Hospital. These are BM&DC (Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council), IMED (International Medical Education Directory), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), and WDOMS (World Organization for Medical Education and Research) (World Directory of Medical Schools).
In Bangladesh, East West Medical College is a quite good option for MBBS. The primary reasons are as follows:
- East West Medical College’s MBBS program is financially viable and reasonably priced.
- The culture is the same as in India. The environment and climate are also substantially similar.
- The climate of India and Bangladesh are almost the same, so diseases are almost the same and because of the same diseases, Bangladesh followed the same books as India.
- The safety and protection of people are guaranteed on campus.
- To promote or arrange projects to advance continuing health education and training for health professionals.
- To inspire and train students and doctors to be compassionate and passionate when dealing with patients.
East West Medical College & Hospital
East West Medical College was established in the year 2000. East West Medical College and Hospital in Bangladesh prioritizes scientific analysis over all else. East West Medical College has important national and municipal disciplines, workrooms, and post-doctoral exchange stations. The East West Medical College Bangladesh location is incredible. The campus is in a fantastic location, right on the banks of the Turag River.
East West Medical College Syllabus
Bangladesh MBBS syllabus is similar to India. In medical colleges in Bangladesh, the years/courses are referred to as “phases.” MBBS students would go for a year of internship in the country after finishing 5 years/phases. The syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh follows the National Medical Commission’s recommendations and is modeled after a medical University in India.
|1st Phase||1.5 Year|
|1st Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year|
|2nd Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year|
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|3rd Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1.5 Year|
Medicine & Allied Subjects
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
East West Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Every applicant who aspires to be admitted to East West Medical College should take into consideration the eligibility requirements of the East West Medical College.
- The students must have complied to sit for the 10+2 exam at the recognized university or school.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in Class-10 & 12 is 7.00
- Minimum GPA either in Class-10 or 12 is 3.00
- Minimum GPA in Biology is 3.50
% of Marks
80.00 – 100.00
4.00 – 4.99
70.00 – 79.99
3.50 – 3.99
60.00 – 69.99
3.00 – 3.49
50.00 – 59.99
2.00 – 2.99
40.00 – 49.99
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in Class-12 exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore GPA is = (total marks obtained in 3 subjects)/3.
- Optional subjects shall be considered if GPA is below 5.
Admission Procedure Of East West Medical College 2023
1) Submit Scan copy of Class-X & XII Mark Sheet & Neet Result.
2) Offer Letter has to be issued from the College within 7-10 working days.
3) Pay booking fees direct to the college account within 7-10 days
4) Documents required in Original:-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class X
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate – Class XII
- Passport, Pan Card & Aadhar Card
5) 4 sets of Xerox of all above documents.
6) 20 copies of passport-size color photographs with white backgrounds
7) Pay the rest due amount of 1st-year fees.
8) Confirm Admission Letter issued from the College before the visa
9) At the end, the student will get the VISA and start his/her dream journey.
East West Medical College Fees Structure 2023
Fee Structure for the session 2022-2023
1. Admission Fee $5,000
2. Tuition Fee: a) 1 Year & 2 year (18 Months) $5,000
b) 3rd, 4th year, & Final Year (42 Months) $8,000
3. Lab Fee $5,000
4. Registration fee $4,000
5. Clinical Charge $3,000
Grand Total USD = $50,000
Mode of Payment
1st-time payment for the seat booking $10,000
2nd-time payment at the admission period $15,000
3rd time payment after 6 months from Admission period $9,000
4th time payment after 1 year from Admission period $8,000
5th time payment after 1.5 year for Admission period $8,000
East West Medical College Life for Indian Students
MBBS in Bangladesh has constantly been the maximum looked after and low priced alternative for aspiring medical doctors from India. Every year, nearly 900 Indian college students tour Bangladesh for their scientific studies. MBBS in Bangladesh is a great preference for Indian students. It is one of budget-friendly for Indian citizens. MBBS in East West Medical College has emerged as the top choice for Indian students for the following reasons:
- The National Medical Board approves a significant number of medical colleges in Bangladesh selected by Indian students.
- In Bangladesh’s best private and medical colleges, 25% of places are reserved for Indian students, so there are more opportunities in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the hospital facility to its enrolled students.
- East West Medical College has 350 bedded hospitals for clinical teaching and training purposes.
- Indian food (veg & non-veg) is easily available there.
Frequently Asked Questions For East West Medical College 2023
The Famous Clinical school climate is great. which is providing excellent facilities for student’s mental and physical development.
Yes, the university offers housing, sports facilities, services for distance learning, academic counseling, career opportunities, and other amenities.
Yes, the college provides a facility of a paid internship.